With great pleasure we introduce Thomas Wilson from the UK.
|Low Score (To Par):
GPA & SAT Scores
|Junior Club Championship
|Ellesmere golf club
|U18s County Championship
|Played well in very difficult conditions top 10 in boys category
|Lancashire Boys U16 Championships
|Ashton under Lyne GC
|My first county competition I played steady golf in wet conditions and came 4th overall.
- Ellesmere junior club champion(2023)
- Worsley golf club junior captain(4 years)
- Played for ellesmere junior matchplay team (won3-lost 1)
- 4th in u16 Boys Lancashire Championship 2022
- Manchester United FC academy
- Burnley FC academy
- Bolton Wanderers FC academy
- Salford (regional) school cross country champion x4
- Bolton Schools 300m town record
- Salford school 600m champion x2 + record
- Cheshire cross country champion representing Sale Harriers
- Picked for Greater manchester cricket league
- City of Manchester BMC(British milers club) 600m came 2nd
- Worsley Schools Swimming Gala backstroke champion.
I am an avid sportsman who loves to play many sports but golf is my main passion as I love learning and understanding that game. I am very competitive and love playing competitions as well as meeting new people while I play.
I started playing golf when I was around three when my dad took me to one of his lessons; however, I only started playing competitively in 2021 as I played academy football and cricket when I was younger.
Over the past few years my golf game has come on massively as just 3 years ago i was playing off 18 and now I am playing lots of competitive golf against very good players which has helped; me improve my mental game, learn how to practise properly, and learn to adapt to different conditions which has helped me massively.
My favourite golfer is Ian Poulter as I loved watching him play in the Ryder cup as he is very resilient and always produces in big moments. However, I also love Victor Hovland’s positive approach to golf as he loves every moment he spends on the course.
I love playing all sports as growing up I have played football, cricket and athletics to a high level. I have recently started going to the gym which I really enjoy. When i am not playing golf I love listening to music and spending time with my friends.